My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 36

@4sarah1212 I think this sort of haphazard advancement is rather typical of manhua due to the rushed nature of webtoons. Color weeklies, no time to plan and catch your breath, etc. Although I noticed in the raws there is a hiatus between early Oct and Jan 1 where they posted 3 chapters. So I wonder if its going once again, or done or what?

lolololol the first thing that came to my mind when ru-da jumped was that Americans don't jump outta windows! We don't have Healthcare!

ahhhhhh i love how crazy Ru-Da is lmfao can't wait to see what other crazy stuff the author will have everyone do

I believe the reason why Ru-Da jump out of the window because she/he doesn’t want to be kill by our borderline yandere Yeoyreong XD.

I just found out the novel version of this manhwa can be found on Webnovel called 'The Law Of Webnovels'. They're still translating so vote with powerstones to get more translated chapters quicker

@WLeung
I started reading but at first chapter they translated our MC's name into Ham Donnie...
Not sure I wanna read more

Dex-chan lover
Ru-da: Class is over, and they plan to butcher me, if I go to the hallway they may catch me. -nods- yes this is the only path -jumps out window-

ah- I still haven't memorized their names so I'm feeling difficult to catch on
I'm too used to English names from reading villainess manhwas haha

This chapter was gold and our goldie also just went: F**k this sh*t I am out!

.......naruto? wait, this is a somewhat realistic fiction. mafia? american mafia? that's why he's (she's???????) called a monster?????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread