My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 38

To everyone spazzing abour Yeodan here's a spoiler

Yeodan and Dan I will fall in love and start to date for awhile, it happens because they need to rule out Yeodan's fangirl and they tricked everyone into believing he is in a relationship already, as it progress they fell in love and date happily. The 4KING took this news really horribly with their own way

I love youu yeodaann!!! XD
after seeing the chocolate milk for two chapters, you seem to be the "get her by the stomach" type one huh?
Well wish you luck for the sake of more screen time for you :)

Aggregator gang
I love how chaotic this has gotten <3
I can't wait for more!!
Thanks for the chapter 😊

I really can't say how much I love this comic, I'm always so on edge waiting for the next chapter. It's truly a diamond in the rough among all the other ones of the same genre and I'm so thankful that WW is scanlating this regularly, so much love to you guys.

Wow, Dan-I can't catch a break. 😅
Thank you for your great work on this series, WW!

Ru da is definitely a boy haha even though Dan-I thinks otherwise. Omg it's so hard to ship since all the guys feel like they have a special bond with her every time any of them interact. This is perfect material for an otome game!! Yeodan is really cool. If she ends up with him, I'm sure his sister will be very happy and hog Dan-I all the time... Unless she's Yuri for her too....

I'mma just say, WW you work on gold, that's it, nothing more needs to be said *internally screaming*

ahhh i love this series so much. the protag's insecurities alongside the existential crises of the "fictional world" is done so well

Dex-chan lover
She dodged that chocolate milk flag like a pro, otherwise those girls would definitely have harassed her

Contributor
I fucking love his bros. It's too bad they will probably never appear again

Dex-chan lover
yeodan’s friends are hilarious dhdjfkfk i like how they also have a “mom” friend in their group, just like how dan-i is a “mom” friend too

Users who are viewing this thread