My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 45

This is the best representation of true friends in a asian comic ive ever read
really nice how they care about each other because their friends and not because all the guys want to fxxk the magical special FL

So someone confessed to Dan-I before?

Thanks for the update

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHH! Did Eun JiHo confess to our FL but she doesn’t remember it?? Anyway, thank you so much for this update!

Well fuck me sideways, was it just me or were Yeoryeong and Eun Jiho extra hot in this chapter 😳😳

Poor Ji Ho 🤣🤣🤣 Dan-I is so dense 😆

His confession was not taken seriously by Dan-I during middle school...and even forgot that event

Yeoryeong covering Dani's ears hits differently like she couldn't care less about some Chad insulting her and acting butt hurt but she cares so much about Dani. Because she knows her best friend will get upset and angry for her. I just love their friendship that's it. ;;

I suddenly come up with a wild conspiracy theory. What if Dan-I is actually dead in the real world? And all of this is a story her friend wrote as a memento? That's why Dan-I is surrounded by pp who love her!

Hit him he need his pretty little neurons a good shake to wake up!
Thabks for the update.

I don't mind yoryeong at all, she's so cool

So the raws currently are in the part where Ruda and The blue hair dude? Chunyeong????? Fck the names 🤦 back to what I'm saying, the blue hair dude got pissed for the first time and stand between Ruda and Dan-I, I call Chunyeong the male lead since he's to closest to her in romantic way.

I've understand the part 'You don't know anything about Dan-I!' He says out of anger which was really shocking to me lol

Users who are viewing this thread