My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 45

Fed-Kun's army
I was cheering for the blue-haired boy to get together with our MC because they obviously have chemistry, but I am starting to think the white-haired boy is nice too. He obviously care for the MC and know her really well.

I really like the story but after reading the spoilers, I'm so disappointed...

!!! it's a huge spoiler so don't read it if you're not ready !!!

I mean knowing that she dated Yeoryang's brother and then ended up with Ji-ho.. I really wanted her to be with Chunyoung 😭😭😭 After reading 207 chapters of the novel, I'm so chocked. I literally cried.

Dex-chan lover
@Alicia_kun sorry to crush your theory, since when she every so often returns to her original world for moments, that means she can't be dead.

I reas the spoiler. And i dont think i will continue this manhwa 😭
I love Dan-I with Chunyoung, their chemistry is strong.
And I love another girl (Dan I bestfriend, sorry i forgot her name) to be with Ji Ho 😭

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wheedta
Do you realise that what you just said is equivalent to a spoiler ? If you read a spoiler who is hidden then don't say how do you feel about it without hiding it. Seems common sense to me.

Thank you for ruining this manhwa for me and everyone who has or will read your comment.

OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WHEN I FIRST READ THIS
this was the first time they implied Jiho confessed before AHHHH

tbh, all this time I ship Yeoryong with Jiho. This chapter made me ship them more ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread