My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 47

Hehe their all such dorks. Thank you for translating this. I’ve missed these kids.

Fed-Kun's army
lafjsdljksdfjkl HIS EARS!!!! HIS EAAAAARS!!!! OH MY GOD falkjfsdlkj he clearly likes her!!!! DAN-I OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!! (bestie def noticed alkjdfsjlksd) aaaaah THIS IS TOO PURE WTF

thank you so much for all the updates!!! <333

As far I know, the standing on this story (not on Dan-I) , the blue hair guy and Ruda shows their interest for her the most, second to this is red hair and Jiho then the son lol

@siehan
No way, where is Yeoryeong in your ranking?? xD and I’d argue her son, Cheonyoung, and Yeoryeong are tied for showing affection through words while the other two show it through actions. Ru Da is a wild card

Omg jiho's ears are turning red!! Does this mean he likes her?? Ruda obviously likes her, no questions asked. Chunyoung seems to be interested in her as well even tho it's not as shown. I'm having a hard time choosing a ship. Personally i would love to have Ji ho as my boyfriend but we'll see 😀

Started reading this recently and finally caught up. Love the zany interactions between all the characters and Jiho keeps surprising me. Everyone else is in line with my first impressions of them but he deviated from my expectations. I thought he'd be an arrogant ice king, not this sarcastic straight man with a caring side who's sometimes a punching bag for his friends. He's lowkey hilarious. That scene in chapter 42 where he talked about Dani's preferences in dudes killed me.

Not really spoilers, just discussing stuff from past chapters but just in case:
Dani trapped us into thinking Jiho is the male lead of the web novel she's in so she assumes he'd never show any interest in her and his banter with Yeoryeong early on seems like it's leading to pairing them off but jesus, it's become more and more apparent over time that Jiho actually likes Dani. He teases her relentlessly but can seemingly read her mind at times, shows subtle concern over her all throughout, and the biggest hint: he claims Dani's been confessed to before, but she says he hasn't which leaves him visibly annoyed -- that's practically a big light-up sign saying Jiho totally confessed to her in the past and Dani doesn't remember.

The more you read this webtoon, the more you have no idea which ship you're wishing would sail

At least, that's my case 😂

Dex-chan lover
need new chapter
Xl58.gif

Users who are viewing this thread