My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi Then in comes a guy with purple hair. So just say she's only allowed to date bald guys. (...then Saitama comes in out of nowhere.)

Ok, just don't date.

😍Awwww she's so precious... I'm still lowkey hoping she ends up with Chungyoung tho. Also Yeoryeong... YOU'RE PRICELESS!!! 🤣🤣🤣

@rockiNangeK thanks man for the link. I was searching for that novel everywhere but only found it in Korean thanks for giving the English version. God bless you!

Fed-Kun's army
Today's the first time I've ever thought Dan-I might have been wrong about who Ji-Ho likes... They couldn't possibly ALL like her, right?? This is just treasuring friendship, right?????

@gigiemmyxo Lol that's just how Korean is! That is the literal translation for how friends and family tend to say goodbye in Korean dramas and such, so I don't think that it has the connotation that you are thinking of haha

@rockINangel THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ❤❤❤ I've been trying the different titles and didnt know it's just this! Srsly thanks!

@kawaiiH thank me too bec i asked. Jk!! Let's enjoy reading this!!!!

Edit: upon checking it seems the novel was made available AFTER i spend hours trying to find the translation

Aggregator gang
Dani is only allowed to date someone who gets 100% on their tests, has long brown hair and brown eyes, is very strong, wears a girls uniform.... LMFAO

hmm I ship her with the black haired dude. Well then... That's a win for me
*ProCeeDs BUilding SHip*

oh my god..... the fact that his ears went red is just absolutely ADORABLE.

but.... i can't help it i'm still a chunyoung chipper 😭

Users who are viewing this thread