My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi Then in comes a guy with purple hair. So just say she's only allowed to date bald guys. (...then Saitama comes in out of nowhere.)

Ok, just don't date.

😍Awwww she's so precious... I'm still lowkey hoping she ends up with Chungyoung tho. Also Yeoryeong... YOU'RE PRICELESS!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
God I love the dialogue in this!!! Its so funny but very natural to how real friends act

@rockiNangeK thanks man for the link. I was searching for that novel everywhere but only found it in Korean thanks for giving the English version. God bless you!

Aggregator gang
Today's the first time I've ever thought Dan-I might have been wrong about who Ji-Ho likes... They couldn't possibly ALL like her, right?? This is just treasuring friendship, right?????

@gigiemmyxo Lol that's just how Korean is! That is the literal translation for how friends and family tend to say goodbye in Korean dramas and such, so I don't think that it has the connotation that you are thinking of haha

@rockINangel THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ❤❤❤ I've been trying the different titles and didnt know it's just this! Srsly thanks!

@kawaiiH thank me too bec i asked. Jk!! Let's enjoy reading this!!!!

Edit: upon checking it seems the novel was made available AFTER i spend hours trying to find the translation

Double-page supporter
Dani is only allowed to date someone who gets 100% on their tests, has long brown hair and brown eyes, is very strong, wears a girls uniform.... LMFAO

hmm I ship her with the black haired dude. Well then... That's a win for me
*ProCeeDs BUilding SHip*

oh my god..... the fact that his ears went red is just absolutely ADORABLE.

but.... i can't help it i'm still a chunyoung chipper 😭

Users who are viewing this thread