My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 50

Double-page supporter
I really like this, it's really well written, in other stories the male lead would've jumped to save her at least second but here it feels way way more realistic

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update ❤️
She sure is lucky because she almost got isekai'd in an isekia. I'm glad the bystanders saw what happened can't believe that truck driver was trying to blame her, hit him with a truck

Dex-chan lover
I love you, translators. You really don't know how happy I am that you uploaded this chapter not even a day after chapter 48 and 49. The cliff in chapter 49 almost killed me.
And now it's time to go to the police and get all those fuckers in jail :D

Aggregator gang
Thank you for getting this chapter to us so soon!! I don't know what I would have done waiting for that terrible cliffhanger T-T
I'm so happy Dan-I was completely fine 😭 And poor Eunhyang!! But they are okay. They are both okay and now I can continue to wait happily for more chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, was that the truck driver who had no empathy? Thank you for this update!

Ahhh. Thank you for releasing the next chapter right away.

Eun Hyung 🥺

Honestly, fuck that truck driver. You think you nearly killed someone, you find out that they’re fine, and your first response is to...yell and spit? At least the other passers by came out to help her because that man is awful. Have some compassion man.

Fed-Kun's army
i agree with everyone else the truck driver is a POS
Also wonder if white haired dude is feeling jelly

Dex-chan lover
in this situation, I could temporarily forgive the truck driver, because the insane relief of not having just killed someone is pumping through his veins, and if the story was about him, he'd probably apologize and try to make amends once he calmed down.

Since the story isn't about him, we'll probably never see him again.

Holy thank! I've been angsy since I read the last chapter and I definitely wasn't feeling like waiting for another month to pass for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
hope she got their faces on her phone, need to send that to the cops for assault!!

Users who are viewing this thread