My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 53

Double-page supporter
Oh my god it's like a perfect little poly cluster. I just want all of them to be together and happy forever. Dan has such a blood thirsty son. Such a good boy protecting his mother.

Oh my God! He'll is going to fall over those delinquents...I didn't expect the true come out...like never. Chaos is coming! 😱

One thing I'll always be unclear about is her parents. It's also surprising that Dan-I doesn't question the existence of her parents in both worlds. They don't have the awareness that Dan-i has about the different worlds and they have a life's worth of memories with yeoreong and Dan-i as children. So I wonder if they are her original parents? Even Dan-i doesn't have memories with yeoreong during childhood. But it's also weird she didn't have any friends she misses before switching worlds. It's almost like Dan-i came out of nowhere because of how little is known about her original world.

Is that it?! WAHHH I WANTED THE NEXT CHAPTER SO BADLY UWU! 🙀🙀😱😭And tysm for the translation 😱😭🥺

The art looks even more fantastic as time progresses. Sidenote: Dani has such light hair and eyes now

Aw what good scenes. And uh oh they found out the truth!

Thank you for translating this.

Double-page supporter
This is gonna change their plans a bit, isn't it? Before, they thought that she just had a scare and the truck didn't come as near as they thought(since that's what she roughly explained to them), but now that they know she was inches from death they are most likely even more livid then they were previously. Someone's gonna die tonight!

@MeiraEve Ship them with each other or Dan-I? Cause it could go both ways depending on who you ask. Also, since we're on that subject, can we ship Yeoryeong with Dan-I while there at it? :3

@baejoohyun Not anymore. Now that Jiho has realized how close she actually came to dying despite her reassuring him that it wasn't that bad, he's going to be out for blood. He had a panic attack in the first place because he thought she died in a similar manner to how his mom died, via car accident, but he knows now that she lied to him to make him feel better. She's probably gonna get chewed out a bit later, but they are more focused on the bastards that caused this mess. I'm looking forward to seeing Jiho walking up to the guy ala terminator style and beating the ever living shit out of him(at least, here's hoping). This is gonna be fun. :D

Dex-chan lover
The thing I like most about this series is that its not just mindless love drama with triangles and rivals and whatnot. So far their relationship is not just based around attraction or romance at all, which is so much better and gives you a chance to enjoy the fact that they are spending time together instead of wanting one to disappear so another can have the spotlight.

It is totally not what I was expecting, and I hope it never will be. I hope they say fuck it to the romance aspect of the story and make it as straightforward as possible without any drama because that has already been done so many times in novels and Dan-I shouldn't fall for that since she's trying to escape from those novel like troupes in the first place.

i literally binged all the chapters tonight because it's THAT GOOD. i love how this series isn't just plotting something just because you're in this other world or what. the mc's take on what's happening is very realistic and relatable. i can't wait for the next chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread