My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 57

He BETTER be the ML. I mean how can he not be? Just look at that. ALL of his actions are pointing to it!!!!!! Go chunyoung, you're the best!

OMG THE BATTLE OF THE MLS......
I honestly don't mind who she ends up w/ at all
i love them all 😭

Goddamn, yandere gang kinda terrifying~

I'm kinda for Ham Dan-i leaving with Lee Ruda, tbh... He seems a lot more sane, hahaha...

Ugh these last few chapters have me shipping Ru-da and Dan-I so hard too 😭
Thanks for the mass update!!!

All y'all crying bc Chunyoung (there's so many names and I can't remember anything except Dan-I, Yeoryeong, and Ru-da) and upset about spoiler end games and meanwhile I'm over here banging pots and pans and chanting POLYCULE POLYCULE POLYCULE bc if they don't end up in a giant mass marriage then I'm not here for it tbqh

I even changed my mind about the lil one who calls her mom bc I'm totally here for their weird dynamic of calling each other mom and son!!!

Just get me some polycule fic!!! A bitch is parched!!!

As annoying as this is, it actually feels like a fantastical high school story. Nothing is too crazy out of place and it all makes sense.

Good stuff

This cliffhanger OMG. Thank you for the awesine updates! I will just loose my sleep and pray for the next chapter soon

Chunyoung out here reminding all of us who've momentarily hopped off his ship and see now intensely shipping Dan I with Ruda 😂 I dunno if I should thank him or not lol

Thanks for the update as usual!

Users who are viewing this thread