My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 57

OMG this is just so great! Aww my feels...! 😍😍😍😍 She just has to end together with everyone, how could anyone choose between them 💔😭❤ Thanks for the chapterssss! I really can't wait for more of them to be released soon! 🔥🔥

All these Chunyoung fan girls makes me root for the other guys tbh. Literally anyone but him should be with Dan-I and I’ll be happy.

Double-page supporter
Some people in the comments say they are creeped out by her friends, but you gotta understand that they are just desperate to not lose her. They've already lost her twice so far, and it was due to some force none of them could control. So when it involves something they can control they freak out and go Avengers mode in an attempt to protect her. I ain't saying what they are doing is necessarily good, but give them a chance.

@Lalami I think it’s probably the novel

Yeah I agree 😭 all the other characters are being promoted as male leads but we haven’t seen anything to hype up the actual male lead

@Sumatose It's indeed from the novel. And give it time. The manhwa hasn't even covered 1/5 of the novel yet. Everyone gets a chance in the limelight at some point.

@liszst Lol we got ourselves an edgelord over here. /s

@sardonic I know you’re being sarcastic but my god, the amount of times I’ve seen people whine in multiple threads from discord to other manga sites about how blue hair guy should be the main boy and the constant “ji-hi who???? Im so sad :( white haired guy doesn’t deserve to be with dan-i“. Every time. There is nothing edgy about my response. It’s a desperate plea to God. God, if you’re out there, anyone is fine. Just not him.

@liszst Lol sorry. It's just rare to see someone not only not root for Chunyoung, but actively root against him. For the record, he's not my pick either. Just like you, I've seen those types of comments pretty much everywhere and I find them grating too because their assessment of the characters and relationships is wildly inaccurate and
Jiho is by far my favourite so it sucks to see him getting dragged through the mud like that. He really shines whenever he's given a chance.

But trying to explain why would be spoiler territory so all I can really do is wait for the manhwa to catch up and show it. It's kind of tiring constantly seeing those comments and not being able to convey my point when everyone's dogpiling on him but at some point I just learned to laugh at it all.

Users who are viewing this thread