My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 65

Spoil tag it folks. Test it by answering this. Did Dan I ever found out that Ruda is a guy? Whats the outcome?

Dex-chan lover
A wise saying once said, if you think about it, you lose!

Thank you for the chapter!

All's well that ends well, I guess? Lol. Can't wait for the next arc though!

Thank you for this chapter..
I really love this series..
Hope it will continue update until the end..

@practicallyuseful
oop i thought that ju-in's cousin is the rank 0. in the panel, he's the one to told others to be silent and he beat up all the other people. Eunhyung was just there. That said, is Eunhyung stronger than Rank 0?....uh probably, since rank 0 said he probably wouldnt beat him last chap (or the chap before?)

as for ML, all of them have high specs so it doesn't...really mean anything? Ju-in is a genius with photographic memory, Ji-ho is a super rich/super smart young heir to a huge company, Chunyoung is the same but instead of super smart (only cause ji-ho and yeoryeong are the ones always competing for 1st/2nd) he's a model, Eunhyung is super strong and has a lot of connections

Fed-Kun's army
Yup. Ignorance is a bliss... Especially when you know your prediction is always spot on.. 🤣

Ham Dan-I I totally support u “ignorance is bliss” lol =)))
Thanks so much for the update >w<

Dex-chan lover
When even the girl they're supposed to be helping german suplex the guy, those rankers were probably like, "What are we even doing here".

Users who are viewing this thread