My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 65

@erryky
Yes, Dani went to save Ruda from his mother and then finds out while they're changing into guard uniforms to sneak out, all the time she spent with him flashes before her and she blurts out smth like "wait you're a boy??" but nothing really changed tbh, she did say that her heart was fluttering a little thinking about the things he did but thats it

Double-page supporter
Does anybody else feel like the series is getting weaker? I cant get into the new cast at all and the current arc is kanda boring. I honestly just want it to go back to mc with the old main cast.

@TrapCard113
Lol big words. What do you even know about Jiho at this point? You people are so damn funny constantly undermining him when you don't know a thing about him yet.

@YellowVortex It'll go back to the core cast next. The next arc is much more fun IMO.

Dan-i this chapter
zJaMjiw.png

@TrapCard113 @Offlies

I was curious about both of your spoilers so I look around for more

I dropped this instantly, like this manhwa suppose to have tragedy tag bcz it's just painful. And with Milk smh..

@sardonic @MayoNess

wait whats the true ending? i've been hearing a lot of diff things so idk what's true. some people say that everyone but one person (either chunyoung or jiho?) forgets, others that no one actually forgot but they gave her a cold shoulder for a bit cause she was mad, etc. I looked on NU for ending spoilers too but didn't find it... instead i just got a bunch of cute ji-ho moments xD

There are so many spoiler tagged comments in this comment section it's tempting me so much to read them lol

Guys, since she ends up with white hair theres got to be more character development

"I can hear you... but I won't" Lol. This is legit Dan-I.

Also man do I love her, she's quite refreshing.

thanks for the chapter!

This manga gets updates regularly but the pace of the story makes me so greedy for more!!

Users who are viewing this thread