My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 67

FIRST

edit: it didnt show IT DIDNT SHOW what was in the video !!! :( im.... dying.....

also eun ji-ho "do you even see me... as a man?" KILLED ME. THAT WAS AN OBVIOUS HINT OF HIS CRUSH DOESNT IT?? 😳😳😳

Dex-chan lover
feels like omitted video section was from when she woke up in original world
thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
AHHH what was on the video! It has to be embarressing!!!! I wanna know!!!!

My god I'm so curious right now😂😂 is there anyone bother to give some spoiler about what they see in the video when Dan-i went to kitchen 😂

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you, author! You just can't leave us like that T_T @auren And I was like so sure on the final page she will be left alone, man, that would have destroyed my heart.

@kuranchwan I'm not brave enough to see your spoilers, but thanks for sharing xD But tell me in what chapter is revealed please.

From what I heard, what was shown on the video when Dan-i went to the kitchen was
Chunyoung laughing and smiling towards Dan-i's direction (because she was singing)
. I think it basically revealed to them that
he liked her/has feelings towards her

I'm gonna go insane at this point. I feel my ship crumbling 😭😭😭 I still stand with my ship as long as there has been no changes. Who does Dan-I choose???? Yoo ChunYoung or Eun Jiho!??
Tho some spoilers I read already told me who she ends up with along with the slight kinda relationship she makes with Yeodan

Anywaysss, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARDWORK AND LETTING US READ THIS AWESOME WORK ❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Damnit I hate that I saw that coming. She wants to make sure there is proof that she exists in their world and I don't blame her.

Why must you do this to us, Author!(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
Why the foreshadowing! ;-; Thank you for the translation as well!

I still dun know part of missing video where dan-i went to kitchen 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Whatever they saw they all decided not to bring it up so it was definitely something bad 😭

Ugh i smell something bad is gonna happen soon :”

Anyway, thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread