My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 67

@yikeslile
The reason his eyes and personality changed have nothing to do with isekai-ing lol. Everyone else is pretty much the same, right? Only Jiho was clearly different. The manhwa omits it but in the novel, when Dani first meets Jiho, she mentioned that he looked like someone who had nothing to live for. So he was kind of dead inside in the past and didn't smile much, but his playfully sarcastic side still came out in the video when he teased Dani for being short. It's a subtle hint that he became like that because of her.

@RAWRlrus next chapter. For Dani and Yeoryeong, no, it hasn't been explained yet why they fought.

I think they were saying that Jiho's different bc he changed bc of Dani - he's more "lively" now? Since he likes her too right?

But i'm desperate to know what they saw in the video

I'm super curious on what they saw but jiho showing a pretty clumsy side of himself to dan-i in her room?? I was rooting ru-da a bit but im boarding the jiho ship let's goooo

that last thing dani said made me drop my grin so fast bro... i love them so much...

Aggregator gang
@CHOCOMOUSSE Might I ask what you ment when you said you didn't like the ending itself? I haven't read as far as the ending yet

What was it??!! What are they hiding from Dan-i???

Also Dan-i stop saying shit like that, don't you know that's a sign of a raised flag????

Ughhhhh... I cry a little bit on the last part wahhh as long I don't disappear in this world, I'm crying for Dan-I😭🥺

This story has teased me enough- make something scary and supernatural happen again.
My GUESS= THIS IS A GUESS
Dani-I will crossing worlds again, maybe this time she will find Eunyoung mom before returning.

OMG USVDSGD "GIVES SPOON" HAD ME FREAKING CRYING WITH HOW FUNNY THAT WAS

Also

ALL 👏 THE👏 DEVELOPMENTS👏

And

We had a happy moment and then got slapped with dan-i's reality 😢 brought me back down to earth

yooo is she srsly not gonna get with chunyoung omggg how could the author do him like thattttt

Users who are viewing this thread