My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 69

Power Uploader
When she will understand that Ru-Da is a guy? It's just annoying now.

Btw "Ruda" in polish means ore or redhead.

And thanks for chapters anyway.

"let's see who among us will be the most surprised..." is what she said but honey...
u being the female lead of a romance play isnt reassuring o__O;

@KuroInfinity it can imagine that it will take quite a while before she realize that Lee Ru-da is a guy. But when she does it will be absolutely amazing.
Also next chapter of villainous butler when ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
JUST STOP IT WITH THE 'RUDA IS A GIRL' THING! Seriously, its anniying. She is becoming the clique lead who still think the girl ia a boy

@Rinamii This chapter covers roughly chapters 112 to the very beginning of 114. So I'd suggest starting from 114.

And Jiho! I'm glad they gave us his POV of this scene in the manhwa. The novel only gave us Dani's side of the call but knowing now how he was actually feeling when she was acting distant makes it hurt worse. He's conflicted between doing what Dani wants and his own feelings on the matter but once again, he chose to do what Dani wanted.

Thank you for the two new chapters!!!! Was so good. I’m so excited to see Ham perform!

Dex-chan lover
She should tell them before they ask her to watch their performance or something

Double-page supporter
Man, I sure hope they don't get mad at her just for acting in a school play!

Who am I kidding, of course they will -.-

Lol 'we won't resent you we'll just throw stones at you' 😂 the class kids demanding Dan-I to take this more seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
Girl please...when will you find out Ru-da is a guy? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread