My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 69

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHAHA she thinks they be surprised and not complete rage monsters lol

I'm happy with the actual ML but
I really think her chemistry with RuDa Is unmatched

( ;ᯅ; )

INB4 Can't wait for the scene when Yeoryeong and the Son are dumping Ruda's body in the river after the OFC its going to happen Kiss scene.

(I love it how I can't remember his name besides hes the Son XD)

Can’t wait for them to see Dan-I and Ruda. If she hasn’t died, she might as well start planning for it 💀💀💀💀😂

When will she figure out Ruda is a guy and she’s one of the main character in their classroom?

Lmao they're gonna go all hilarious kinds of yandere on her when they see it. I'm praying for you, Dani 😂😂😂

omg Jiho 😭😭😭 boy owns my heart frfr 🥺🙏❤

I love this series so much omg

They’re all gonna lose it. The moment Dan-l and Ru-da do anything romotely romantic you know something’s gonna happen. And I’m ready for it. Me love me some jealous bois.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww, poor Eun Ji-Ho.. he must be hurt by Dan-I’s way of talking to him on the phone.. I wonder why they changed their minds about performing. Lol! Thank you!

"Let's see who among us will be the most surprised."

Gorl don't be shocked if they will have a bloodlust aura once they watch your drama play AHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Dan-I's class is so funny! Steering the ship one minute and throwing rocks the next.

I feel bad for Eun Ji Ho. I hope he finds a way to talk to Dan-I about the whole pretending not to be friends plan.

@stressedcoffee lol right! Dan-I should already know how dangerous her surprise is.

Users who are viewing this thread