My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's going to dawn over Dan-I being so supportive of her friends during their issues

I want to give an applause to Dan-I

We all be Hating Yuri 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I always potray Dan I as someone who don't want to face the truth that she's close to Yeoryeong and the heavenly kings. But I'm relieved to see now that there's a lot of hope for her to show what she truly feel. And act like a friend and show that she actually cares and treat them as her friend.

A true character development right there.

Double-page supporter
Ji-Ho: "What the fuck did you just fucking say about my friend, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to my friend over text? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" message was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

You know it's really awkward when someone tries to impersonate a friend close to us. She might succeed with the facial gesture but not with the intention. "I'm more curious'? I think Dan-I wouldn't try to dig deep with a shallow face.
No wonder Ban Yeoryeong feels it. I think the rest of them too notice Yuri impersonating Dan-I

I don't think anyone mentioned about this, and the T/N wasn't sure why it mattered that Yeoryeong cared whether that rando girl who asked for her number was from a co-ed school or all girls' school mattered, but I think it's because of Yeoryeong's distrust of females who try to befriend her (in her experience, she's been backstabbed so much it's no wonder she's wary -- look, she already got betrayed by someone lol)

If the rando girl was from an all girls' school, it's more likely she's genuinely wanting to be her friend (ignoring the fact that maybe she just wants to be friends b/c she wants to also get closer to the Four Heavenly Kings too). If the gilr went to a coed school, then maybe she was asking for Yeoryeong's # to give to a boy who had asked her b4, but got rejected instead. That's just my speculation on why that could be her concern. Let me know if anyone else has any thoughts on this.

I love this story so much and the font used! Does anyone know what font it is?

Dex-chan lover
gosh. it be so OOC if she said "my heart is going badump" instead of "goosebumps"
I love how this event, its Dan supporting Yeo this time. new friend seems suspicious, probs is her cause plot but mainly the artist is hinting AGAIN that new gf reminds her of Dan. Dan is good and all but originally she was distant, could be hinting that she's harbor some sort of intent. not to mention she didn't arrive on bus with the gang. so my conclusion is: GUILTY!
just my speculation though

yeah somebody else answered but yeoryeong would be wary about a girl that goes to a coed school cause a guy mightve asked her to her yeoryeong's number for him lol I've seen some shady people do that back in hs

And aww i love dan-i and yeoryeong's friendship so much and the fact that jiho called dan-i's phone for her to get the situation off her chest i just- 😭😭😭🙏❤

Thank you for the chapter

Yeoryeong deserves happiness :(

Jiho acts more and more like ML, it's pretty good i hope we got more of him.

Go Ham Dan-I ❤️❤️❤️ Protecc friends and be the sweetheart you always areeee

On a side note, I'm relieved that Yeoryeong knows that b*tch is copying our Dan-I 😤

THANK YOU ALWAYS FOR YOUR HARDWORK 💓💓💓💓

Users who are viewing this thread