My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 73

I mean as the only new character just introduced the obvious culprit is Yuri.
but honestly I'd like it if was unintentional that Yuri gave the number because she thought Yeorong had given it too.
Not anything malicious.
Why not have Yeorong get new friends like Dan-I obviously has?
Having other people to talk to is good!

Double-page supporter
"I love you" and yeo takes the lead with the confession race

This is ugly truth that some girls do let their petty inferior complex bullying took over as a way to vent out their jealousy instinct.

Double-page supporter
Must be the new girl.

Anyway reading this story makes me miss the WN Kenkyo Kenjitsu. It has similar theme of isekai'd female MC not wanting to do anything with the male leads and female protag and do her own things, though it's more of a comedy. I hope it gets manga someday.

I had a feeling that the person who gave ban yeoryoung's number was the girl that looked like dan-i , like i mean who else , anyway am not gonna go throwing theory and some nonsense that will form a spoiler ;-;
Tysm for the translation and for your hardwork i really appreciated it ^^

lol XD I just love their friendshipppppppppp <3
and I cant rest assured about that girl who's suddenly friendly to her... I mean what if she acc has ill intentions >__<;

Fed-Kun's army
It's the girl who acts like Dani most likely alsdfkj

also Dani didn't return the sentiment. is that detail important?

Dex-chan lover
Judging by how the background went totally back and Dan-I's reaction to Yeoryeong saying "I love you", I'd say she kinda knows (or at least has a feeling that) Yeoryeong's got a thing for her... But doesn't reciprocate

I dunno man, I like blue hair boy, but I also like some yuri

Aggregator gang
Lol, why is she embarrassed over them hearing that phone call XD Or maybe it's just cause they're all staring at her haha
And goodness. I feel like it was Yuri that gave out her number. The fact that she seems like Dan-I just feels like a bad omen to me! And she came back late!!!
Thanks for the update!!! I feel blessed to have them so many days in a row <3

aaaaahhhh, Ham Dan-i pls say "i love you (too)" back, aaaaaaaaaah
[being a splatter on the ground]

bro let the kids know that this is a yuri household lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hate to be a negative bill but I'm not too much of a fan of how clingy Yeoryeong is toward Dan-I at times. I really hope author allows her to make a few more genuine female friends.

Users who are viewing this thread