My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 74

He probably hasn't confessed during the parts of the story we've seen, remember there was a large time skip, and we've only been getting bits and pieces of it all in flashbacks or video/photos.
We'll probably see what happened during this exchange.

Wait, was he the one who confessed during fireworks or something or am I confusing my manga again?

Dex-chan lover
... wasn't this scene after the play in the web novel?? I must be remembering wrong
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
I kno it's harddd
Poor babyyy
it must've been super hard being on the sideline... Jiho be srtrongg

Aggregator gang
Bruh, I choked when Jiho steped on him and Oh! Holy on the TV brought back memories

As a novel reader, you have no idea how long I waited to see this part adapted. I lol'd when Jiho stepped on the dude on his way out.

"Liking Ham Dan-I. It's hard, isn't it?" Hah. HAHA.
It must be so hard for you, huh Jiho? It hurts, doesn't it? It's killing you inside?

@unime Nope, this happens before the play in the novel too!

This is the strangest and most intriguing romantic dynamic I've ever come across. She essentially doesn't consider them as romantic partners because of the tropes of fiction and her tenuous existence in their reality. In the comics I read, the usual barrier to romance is a long historied friendship or some other random reason where one character doesn't see the other as a "woman/man" or real world consequences for such a relationship. This is the only story I know of where the barrier to romance is that the main character doesn't consider any of the potential romantic interests as people because she believes they're part of a work of fiction. It's so interesting to see how this belief affects characters on either side.

@Legion

Not to mention her being to scared to let herself develop feeling because of the possibility of her just disappearing out of their world.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol those two guys are so funny
Anyway my fav is eunhyung but seems like he’s not a likely ml so :”)

Users who are viewing this thread