My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 80

I STILL CANT FORGET BAN YEORYEONG AND THE FOUR HEAVENLY KING'S PERFORMACE OMG WHEN I SAW THEM I WAS SJEBENMEFUEWL , also i think my ship is sailing (Ru-da X dan-i) 7w7 ,dan-i's act is way too funny

Aggregator gang
Oh my goodness. I've never liked a girl before but.... In that one frame, Yeoryeong was HOT 😍
Can't wait for next chapter!! I wonder if Dan-I will actually believe that Ru-Da likes her!? Probably not... But a girl can hope, right??
Thanks for the chapter~!

Dex-chan lover
@wigjump I was also confused when Dan-I referred to Ru-Da as he, since she thinks he's a girl.

Maybe she doesn't want to out Ru-Da to the others.

Ahhh shes so dense its killing me. Someone tell her already T-T
Thanks for the chapter!

@wigjump @Asheron
it's a bit of a struggle to keep track of the pronouns for ru-da, as it switches depending on the speaker and the setting. i'm trying to keep it so that when alone/in her thoughts dan-i refers to ru-da as "she", but if other people are around and dan-I is speaking, then its "he" (wouldnt want to blow his/her cover, afterall). Of course, everyone else refers to ru-da as "he".

sorry for any mistakes in the chapter ^^'

Aaaaaaahhhh ban yeoryeong looked sooo cool in that frame. Anyway I HIGHLY doubt that dan-i would acknowledge ruda's feelings

I can imagine Dan-I thought process that Ru-da might like her be:

“Ru-da is a female so she can't like other females, boom, logic. IQ 17,000”

Like Yuri routes never existed in a reverse harem

I like Dan-i with the Chunyoung best, but I think this situation presents a great opportunity. Maybe if she realizes (or I guess is told lol) that Ru-da likes she might actually start considering that other people like her as well? I don't mind if she ends up with Jiho either, I'm just not huge on her and Ru-da...

Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
Lol always love how Eunhyung is mad but was able to mask it with sparkly smile.

Also, if I were Dan-i I would have fangirled like crazy when Yeoryeong appear like that.

Users who are viewing this thread