My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 82

That fishy friend from before who is trying to look like Ham Dan-I, we have been given hints for a while 😡
Also I noticed Ham from her name as username and now that Ji-ho is saying the birthday as well, it's clear someone wants to make a misunderstanding between Yeoryeong and Dan-I happen 😡😡

Could she be the real Dan-I😱 Something like our Dan-I crossed over as the Dan-I from an alternate universe? Woah never saw that coming....

Wow, so that girl who's been hanging around Yeoryeong might be trying to frame Dan-i by making it look like she's the one who made the anti-fan page... I knew she was sus from the beginning. Someone call an emergency meeting!!

shit, is this ham dan i from this dimension trying to separate our ham dan i from ban yeoryeong?

Aggregator gang
I feel so sorry for Yeoryeong...

She can't seem to make any genuine friends that are girls. No wonder why she is so fixated on her friendship with Dan-I as Dan-I doesn't do crap like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Heeeh.. that's really annoying. Trying to blame the real Dan-I huh 😒

And damn.. i agree with Lee Nara. Eunhyung there really looks like a perfect husbando material XD

Fed-Kun's army
As much as I like Dan-i (keeping in mind she's still really young, so it's obvious why she's thinking this way) I really want her to figure out that Ru-Da is a guy. It's honestly the one thing that's bugging me the most.

The look-alike bichhhh .. want to dissolve into my screen and expose her 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

hMhmMmMm, who could it be????? what subtle hints have they been dropping about jealous, duplicitous 🅱's hanging around yeoryeong?? I am ready for the face slapping to commence.

THank you for the update!!!! I love this series so much, itmakes me so happy when a new chapter is uploaded, i will never get enough of this :: O )

I wonder if that look alike was supposed to originally be in Dani's spot? Or maybe shes just a bitch who thinks its unfair Dani gets all this attention although Dani looks plain like her, and is just trying to steal her spot?

Aggregator gang
Wow. That girl was quite the evil mastermind. I can't wait to see them take her down!!! None of them would think that Dan-I was actually the one who did it, right? RIGHT?
If they do, I'm going to be disappointed T-T
THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread