My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 83

I really can't tell you how severe my second lead syndrome is with this webtoon. I'm so frustrated that Chunyoung is not end game.

@sardonic uggh, just remembering that scene makes me feel so soft and happy and to think that we'll get to see it in art form! It's prob one of my fav scenes in the whole novel. I also def agree with your last statements about Jiho and I love your ramblings bc I feel the same way.

Dex-chan lover
@SoulOverCaos The premise was pretty clearly presented as Dani having 'existed' prior to actually existing in this world, and just well, being herself as a childhood friend for years prior, I guess. As for why her autofilled past dani would attract her, probably the whole 'treats them like normal people (well, realistically, acts too distantly, but closer to normal than others do) instead of how most people treat her and also the guys like gods on a pedestal' which just isn't pleasant.

'Normal' and mostly good intentioned, not doing any weird shady stuff behind her back. That seems like in addition to years of presumed autofill would build those foundations, just being a pal for quite a while. Ultimately the way any kind of friendship is born, I guess.

Like, she doesn't have a lot of alternatives, like this new girl she's also been getting attached to, who has a personality similar to Dani's, EG a personality she's apparently attached to (we all have our types, anyways, yeah?) seems to absolutely someone doing weird shady stuff, so sooner or later she'll be gone again, and it's back to her only having Dani and the kings, beggars can't be choosers when most people treat you like idols someone not doing that alone could make you attached.

The real question then is what the heck was Dani's 'autofill existence' like? I guess. I doubt we'll ever know though, presumably it was pretty low key childhood friend hanging out stuff where she still just acted generally how she does.

WHY BRO WHY RIGHT NOW CANT YOU SEE THEYRE HAVING A MOMENT WHY U KENNOT UNDERSTAND LET THEM BE LOVEY DOVEY FUCKIFBUSVAKAVKAVDKAV STOP RUINING MY SHIPPPP IK THEY WONT END UP TOGETHER BUT STOO0OPP0OPPP

Dex-chan lover
@Fari thanks for the explanation
maybe we won't know of the "autofill" story, but i think they should at least mention what happened before the first day of middle school
the two seemed a bit tense in ch1: "...But why do i have to go to school with you?" "I get it...i underastand what you're trying to say, but..."
"BUT" WHAT??? WHY???? that's the first thing that happened and i need to know mooore!!

I'm crying why can't it be Chunyoung?!?!?!??! WHYYYYYYYYY??
HE MAKES MY HEART FLIP!!! AAAAAAAAAAA
I cried, I literally cried.
And yeap if that wasn't Ban oppa showing a little bit of jealousy, I don't know what it was, I mean he was always super cute and polite with everyone... BUT I'LL ALWAYS BE BY CHUNYOUNG'S SIDE 😭

Dex-chan lover
...I guess the author wants to ship Chunyoung with Dan-i...
...I wanted it to be someone else... 😣

Users who are viewing this thread