My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 84

@kingdo so he’s kinda a yandere sorta then? 😳😳😳 i dont understand why he’s so obsessed with dan-i tho

Fed-Kun's army
The way it went from fangirling abs (and oppa 😏) to dark rumours... My heart can't handle it... :'D

Aggregator gang
Ru Da being apathetic when his crush is being slandered disgust me, well I was already feeling repulsive when he kissed her on the stage.

Don’t you hate it when you’re really curious about something and no one will tell you

Dex-chan lover
@haras
She is just different, if you said something like "My dad is dead from a car accident" even if you aren't sad because it was a long time ago you automatically gain some sympaty.
But MC whith her light novel mentality smell cliche and try to avoid it. So she didn't respond and stay cold.
You know like "I'm a moster ?" MC respond "No, your not" and this is the start of a cliche romance, MC respond "yeah, I little but it's good".
That why he like her, she didn't act the way most people do.

Dex-chan lover
Her friends that stood up for her instantly 😭 if only Yeoryeong could also have the same but instead she's got that fake giving out her number to harassers and trying to frame Dan-I
Thanks for the update ❤️👍

Yeodan and yeoryeong best sibling pair :(( I want them as my siblings... only downside is that I’ll look 100000x uglier beside them

Dex-chan lover
@doradora

Yeah ru da is a little.. ahem

Spoilers from the webnovel on ruda's behavior

so the reason ruda doesn't bother doing anything is cause he's thinking behind the scenes that this will isolate dani from everyone. And then it would be his chance to swoop in and be the only one she depends on later. But like... He doesn't even know how isolated dani feels in general. That's why ru da looks 'even brighter' causes he's actually HAPPY dani's being outcastes. In his mind it's pushing her towards him so why wouldn't he be happy? He does kinda change his thinking a little and partners with dani's son after some coercion and kinda seeing dani hella sad and like him feeling dani might just disappear or something when she's walking alone one day *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread