My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 84

Fed-Kun's army
It always amazes me that whenever there is rumour about something, some side character who wasn't even in the air of the Mc would come forward and start bitching.like woe

Fed-Kun's army
@unime wow I am baffled
I was afraid that they will make Ruda into such a horrible person just so that other ships can sail well and they did. And in the most horrible way at that. I liked Ruda,he was a relief for Dan-i from her angelic friends and I shipped them but now it sunk.The author really just dissapointed me with this. Sigh

Dex-chan lover
@haras : My personal theory
Is Dan-I is an Unreliable Narrator and in fact it's her who is the protagonist of the 'novel'.

1. She's unaware of her own charm/beauty, which in these sort of novels usually are more about beauty of the heart more than physical one.
2. She instantly befriends the 'four heavenly king', even in her new class.
3. The 'harem' doesn't have to be single gender.

So Ru-Da's attraction to Dan-I might as well be the hands of the author.

Aggregator gang
@unime
Yes, it will be mentioned in the upcoming chapters where Dan-i's son confronted him, but the revelation about Dan-i's son mindset ended up being the most centre of attention to me in that chapter; I mean who would have thought that behind that smile and cinnamon looking boy is actually something else

They put the blame on her didnt they
Thank you for translating!

Is the light novel complete? Can someone spoil me who is the ML? Don't wanna waste my time reading this if the ML is the character I don't like.

I think I need someone to spoil who the ML is because if it isn't Chunyoung I am going to need to drop this, I don't think my heart could handle it if its not him lol I need to prepare my heart T-T
Thank you for the update!

Aggregator gang
Poor Dan-I. I'm sure they're rumors about the anti-fan cafe....
And LOL. The whole abs conversation was great XD I don't think Yeodan was saying no just cause Dan-I might faint though hahaha
Thanks for the chapter~!

@Gooseknonopeace
Eh, as a novel reader, I'll just say don't be so quick to judge. Ruda is a yandere at first but turns it around.

@doradora
Uh, I thought Jooin being slightly warped underneath the sunshine façade was obvious. There were a lot of signs.

Idk why people are so adamant on knowing who the ML that will end up with Dan I is. I personally like the journey, its fun and endearing to see each and every potential lead to have their time and shine with their own way. I, of course have my favourite and i know who the end game is. But i don't find it important because i truly love the pace and the way the plots move.

Anyway, this is are the second time when i wish Dan I would be less dense and understood that the rumor they were talking about was Yeoryeong anti cafe user being herself. Especially after Jiho and Ju In pointed out the obvious username that has her initials and birthday date. Good for her tho because she has friends that are sticking up for her and stop the bully.

@Weeb4ever

If you pay attention to his dialogue when he was fighting Chanyoung, he wants to isolate Dan I from the rest of his friends so she can only depends on him. He felt above the Four King & Yeoryeong because Dan I told him things, she couldn't tell her old friends. Yandere or not, he has dark thoughts.

The older brother is so cute. Look at that face he made when chunyeong held her. And when he didn’t want her to see chunyeong’s abs, and also the part when he casually gives her chocolate but smiles alittle. Huhu my heart

Group Leader
WTF yuri??? learn from the blonde yuri (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

WOW what a great friend- yess female friendship in shoujo manga.

So im guessing that Dani-I look alike helped the other mean classroom make the anti-fan chatroom ?
Girls,girls please get a hobby, take up a sport, learn to sculpt ? jfc

Fed-Kun's army
She’s so fortunate. She has so many beside her who are protective of her. Lol. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread