My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 85

Zmk

The stress gave me a bit of indigestion

It wasn't a good idea to eat before reading this.

Nice chap tho. Thanks for the translation

Hmm, one of the few retorts I thought when I read this is that if you say that rumors are sometimes true, and I heard a rumor that you are a bitch, then does that mean that you could actually be a bitch too?

Man, hearing that retort would have been fun. It’s not really Dan-i’s style though.

OMG this is just my speculation but what if it was ruda who made the anti-cafe account to separate mc to the gang (that would explain why he is not helping her at all) 😱😱

And yes I still haven't the novel and other spoilers.

I'm so glad the classmates were able to see the holes in the drama/argument

Like, srsly, username being name+bday? Sus...

Fed-Kun's army
She's being accused just because the username is her name and birthday, who would be that stupid to do that or even believe that... what does she even try to achieve by trying to public shame Dan-i, is it because she didn't tell her heavenly four contact number???

Also Ruda you effing manipulative trash.

That girl should have used her brain even a little to know it was all bullshit...
I love Dani's friends in this class, they're all so wonderful !
Is Ru-da a snake ?? That last page was really ominous

It's nice to see that Dan-i have friends besides the "main characters", but that girl... that girl I bet all my webtoon coins that she onoy did that because Dan-I didn't give her the Four Heavenly Kings numbers...

Users who are viewing this thread