My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 85

I don't think Ruda made the anti-cafe, but I DO think that Ruda is very fishy, ever since he first appeared. Idk, something about him is very off, I don't rlly like him much TvT

I don’t think RuDa is the mastermind 🤔I just think that he was happy because this would make him and Dan I closer? 🤷‍♀️

i heard from a spoiler somewhere that explains ruda behavior.
the culprit is most likely yeoryong's new 'friend' and ruda is just happy that the rumor might seperate dani from her friends so he could monopolize dani

anyways, that girl: 🤡

Thanks for the update~
Everyone in the comment saying that Ruda is sus but I think he just happy because he can have Dani all for himself
We got Among Us vibe in this comment thread lol

Just putting my opinion in the spoiler tag just in case.

Even if Ru Da is not the mastermind behind the anti cafe, the fact that he's happy of the idea of Dani being isolated from the class and her close friends is toxic and manipulative. If such a person was around me in real life I wouldn't forgive them and would want to stay away from them at all cost. At that point it's not friendship, but just creepy and dangerous cause that move of isolating your "loved one" from everyone, but yourself is something that an abuser would do. If Ru Da is going that route then it's best if Dani breaks it off for her safety. Cause clearly we see that Ru Da doesn't really care for Danis safety as long as it doesn't negatively affect him.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe people here are already bashing Ruda even though nothing is proven yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhhh dangerous Ruda is hot!~ What's he going to do!? I can't wait to find out!!!!!!!
But poor Dan-I. Whenever we find out more stuff about the hardships of being friends with them, I feel so bad for her... But also proud that she's chose to stick with them!
Thanks for the chapter!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I've seen this kind of behavior before.
And as such I'm declaring Ru-da as SUS af.

Ru Da must be conflicted. On the one hand, this is pushing Dan-I away from her other friends, which he likes. On the other hand, he’s realizing that this is stressing her out and making her sad, and he doesn’t actually want that to happen (I think that’s what that last expression meant).

the fuck is that bitch snortin ? She loses argument and then suddenly bring something unrelated to the conversation, like the fuck you on about ? stop drugging yourself.
Also, its nice that her class has people that encourage her to talk. Ham Dan I spends majority her time being confused and just keep it inside. No darl, SPEAK UP !!!!

Also, its not Ruda.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't ship Ruda with Dan-i anymore. He is toxic as fuck. Getting happy whem someone is cleary sad and depressed lol. Isolating a person frpm their love ones lol toxic toxic toxic.

Fed-Kun's army
And guess what? Humans like whoever that gurl is who blindly accuse dan-i because of rumor then drag unrelated people in it when they're losing in argument, actually exist. What a surprise :D

Can't feel much hate for ruda when I never felt attached to him in the first place. He never seemed one that would be likable given how he doesn't have much friends and don't get along with dan-I friends

Users who are viewing this thread