My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
Why is baby and his family so dangerous when they're all so cute 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Yoooooooooooooooooo.......
I love that Mina girl.. i wish i was that thick skinned 🤣🤣🤣

WW-nim, i will always trade my happiness for all of your staff. Thank you for always pushing through with Inso Law's translations

Anyway, i know that i don't have to doubt my wonderful boys and girls. Really happy that Dan I got a lot of good friends that able to help her and support her no matter what.

@lfscruz

Lee Ruda is a different breed, he likes the idea of Ham Dan i superiority over Ban Yeoryeong and The Four King.

I don't get why people think the rumors are true?? They have been friends waaaaaay longer before the 4 guys came into the picture. And why would they think she is dumb enough to make a username that clear points to her. Basically going it was me!

Lee Mina is my spirit animal, I would totally do that XD everyone needs a Lee Mina by their side or, even better, be a Lee Mina!

Also love the alien family!

Fed-Kun's army
It still amazes me that people with a brain will believe such a rumour. Like if even if you give it a little thought Dan-i and her friend were friends since they were children. Who will in their sane mind would be friends with someone for 10 or so years just to get close to the male friend. Like do these even use their brain. Do they believe like ever rumour they hear? And also that stupid bitchy girl wth does she cares about what the two of them do. She doesn't even interacted with any of the two even for a second. Also why the hell she bring someone else boyfriend into the arguement when it didnt even relate to the topic of the dicussion. Also when she came and just cried without apologizing,I just wanted to slap her. That bitch's whole life purpose is to make rumours.

Aggregator gang
Of course we believe that the girl next to Yeo who gave Dan-I the scowl is the most likely to have done this but I wonder if the author is going to pull an interesting twist subvert expectation?

Hmmmmm... why do I get the feeling that the owner of the site is actually that girl with the same haircut as Dan-i, I mean she was smoking in the pasts chapters right, the kids that smoke are never good ones in manhwas.
And the way she was saying "all the evidences".... SHE'S A BAD GIRL I KNOW IT

Fed-Kun's army
Finally! In the next chapter, they’ll reveal the culprit! And hell breaks loose for
Yeoryeong’s fake friend, that pretend-Dani!
I wonder how they’ll respond this time? Sweet revenge? Or just revealing her true colours? -can’t wait!😳

Users who are viewing this thread