My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 86

ill be sad if the ham310 has the same IP as dani. (U know the one who set it up might also be a tech guy - ehem and blonde). Ruda is really sus tbh. If he is the one doing all these just to break off their friendship (so that later he can go like a knight in shining armor during dani’s lowest moment in life), it just leave a bad taste for me. Extra bs if he is working with fake dani.

@Huapollon oms lol. 😂

I'd think there are so many more interesting things to ask depending on what sort of biologist you are. I've always been particularly interested in Marine life since there's likely still a lot more to discover.

@zastanna Without going into much detail, no, that's actually how Jiho is, lol. He's the practical, levelheaded type at heart and in general is self-aware and cognizant of his surroundings so he's more prone to pointing out absurd, tropey situations and over the top behaviour. Becoming friends with Dani actually brought out the kid in him again. He's more lighthearted now than when Dani first met him.

I will say though, Jiho and Dani are actually quite similar in how they think.

Spreading rumors and then crying to gain sympathy are totally the most annoying. that girl doesn't even apologize

Aside from the spread-rumor-then-cry-when-busted girl, is yellow boi (beside ham dan-i) behind it? He kinda sus

Aggregator gang
I won't lie Ru-Da seems sus af, like he knows something, not to forget little miss poser. Anyway alien family for the win!

Aggregator gang
I love mina, I wish there were more ppl like her to call bull on the mean ppl that cause trouble and then cry and everyone forgives them types out there.

This reminds me since im rereading cheese in the trap, there was a situation where
seol had to confront minsoo, and she cried in public to gain emotional advantage over the situation ugh just thinking about it makes ny blood boil
anyway if mina was there i'd have been less tense 😂

thank you for the release~! ♡

I hope things will get better with Ham Dan-i. The amount of stress and drama she had to deal with, yet still chosing to remain by her best friend's side... *sobs*

I love Mina❤️ Yes MINA! Tell her off! A bit too harsh but it's what was needed to make that girl open her eyes clearly.

Users who are viewing this thread