My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 88

@xaeci It was obvious that
He is a guy. People need to be a special and really oblivious if they can't figure it out by they way he acts. Unless people were saying he is a girl and the spoiler was that he is a girl. Since we are currently made to think that he is a guy.

Double-page supporter
Who's this?

Anyways Ru-da thing isn't really much of a spoiler since
Dan-i's never right and her only reasoning is "his face is too pretty for him to be a man, must be a girl dressing up as a guy"
which is lol

Warning signs of abuse:
Alienation (tries to isolate you from the people close to you to have control over you)
Manipulation (makes you think the ideas/choices were yours, that the consequences are your fault, etc.)

So great now Ju-in is ruined for me

thank you for translating both chapters at once! the warning was good too because it is a major spoiler

stay safe

Being wilfully obtuse doesn't make something a spoiler. The reader is meant to think Ruda is a boy, regardless of Dan-i's misinterpretation. It's called lampshading and is a very common trope in fictional works; we are meant to view Dan-i as a bit of an idiot for her own reliance on the tropes inherent in web novels ― it's kind of the whole point of the story.

Dex-chan lover
this isn't my child, I need to beat ru-da up. our bebe deserves the best squad.
also concerning spoilers I did look for the raws and I no clue what they're saying. the story delivery is excellent and umm... gender doesn't matter to me? it 's more humorous than it is serious. it's suppose to be a joke because she superposing her knowledge of cliches into her reality. in fact now that friends are in a different classroom, ru-da shenanigans with the main cast is what is carrying the comedy of the story. (though right now I want to give them a knuckle sandwich)

I think the main concern of the translators is how the comment section chooses to bring the topic up when ru-da gender isn't the focus of the chapter. or at least it's become blantly common that they issued a statement about the matter. readers can also get hostile and ruin the atmosphere in comment sections because they choose to "defend their truth" regardless whether ru-da is a s/he

Fed-Kun's army
What Ruda is saying is kinda right(though its not right for him to do any of these things)....all of this is happening because she close to the girl(can't remember name) and people are always jealous. So I always kinda like it in her other class with her other friends, a break from all those heavenly perfect beings.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8 I'm sorry, but you are a joke. I don't even need to read spoilers to figure it out, I didn't even read spoilers and I still figured out. It's a no-brainer. All of what you and the scanlator did was confirm the suspicion of the majority of the readers of this manhwa, if they weren't already sure of it in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8 Shifting the blame onto somebody else just means you're a coward, quite the opposite of your name. Not to the mention the fact that you even removed my comment. You're as bad as r/animeme mods.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@ipmanvsthemask Again, with a dozen people reporting the comments and the actual scanlation group saying it's a spoiler, I'm not sure what you're expecting.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8 For you to use common sense. What I said was not a spoiler, it was a speculation, regardless of whether or not it hit the mark, for the simple fact that I didn't read anything of this manhwa beside what was scanlated.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@ipmanvsthemask And how am I supposed to know that, when I don't read this title, and over a dozen people reported the posts for containing spoilers?

Weren't we told Ru da is a girl explicitly early on? It's just that our fmc hasn't told anyone that she knows?

i understand Lee Ruda's action. Dan-i often get suffered indirectly by them and he knew that so he is trying to separate her from F4 and Yeoryeong. Well he has good intentions but i don't think that's a good way to do (he's kinda right too ngl)..... He just selfish and that'd reasonable, please don't hate him too much.

Users who are viewing this thread