My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 90

I swear to god Dani just needs to ignore the people gossiping about her and just focus on what’s important instead of being so concerned of what everyone else is saying.

i can honestly really relate to Dan-i. if I was in this situation I would probably act the same. I wouldn't say anything and walk away
I mean, if someones being illogical what can you say to them that would make them stop?

Fed-Kun's army
i fucking hate that bitch.
doing this all because she’s jealous of Dan-i for being close with Jiho 🤦‍♀️

that bitch needs to shut the fuck up and mind her own business :) also thanks for the update WW and welcome back!

@Nobi

I can agree with your first statement but the second isn’t really true. As someone who has been the target of rumors that didn’t even have any evidence or base, it’s both super hard to not just breakdown when someone either confronts you with lies or you know that they’re talking badly behind you and it’s nearly impossible to dissolve a rumor without given evidence anyways. Even if you hold your ground and argue with someone who confronts you, many times, from personal experience, they just don’t even care about what you’re saying because they would never even try to see your side instead of the side of the rumors. It hurts a lot.

asking for dan-i to stand up for herself... i get the idea but it really shows some of you havent been subject to this type of situation before. when a rumour has become that wide spread even standing up for yourself is seen as admission of guilt unfortunately.

Listen i know we already know who the Ml is from the novel but

why the author gotta play with our hearts by giving us a title photo with chunyoung and dan-i together

Aggregator gang
These girls got some serious twitter guilty until proven innocent mentality

tbh i really like dani's friend group in her new class even more than the four heavenly kings and yeoryeong... dani seems more comfortable around them, and they stick up for her whenever dani gets pulled into drama against her will just because she's friends with yeoryeong. plus that archer dude sharing his food with dani and putting his arm around her to protect her was super cute. i just really love them all. thanks for the update!

Dan-i you should slap her face.. I told you. Don't give a fuck about what others' think. That hella bitch deserves a slap.

Users who are viewing this thread