My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 90

Noooo daniii😭😭 she seriously dont deserve any of thisss I swear i wanna slap this fucking fake bitch so badly🤬🤬

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Cant Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

They really invented a whole narrative all by themselves, scary how people can just create their own realities. Then Yuri’s telling Dan-i she’s the worst person she’s ever met... when they’ve just met lmao. Hope Dan-i stands up for herself at least once before her og friends save the day because this is getting tiresome

this hurts so badly, dan-i didn’t deserve this bullshit. Let the girl live peacefully.

OH NO PROTECT MY BABY
im so sad dani is already do insecure about herself and cant even stand up for herself and now this girl goes around making a scene and painting her as the bad one 😭😭😭

oh honestly i like all of the main characters so i miss the cover with all of them 🥺

smh I want to switch with dan-i tell her to stfu and leave then switch again to watch her progress with her life lmao

@Illin Roughly 151-153 going by the English translation's chapter numbering. It stops somewhere in the middle of 153.

No wonder when Dan-I first got isekaid into this world Yeoryeong kept on apologising to her on behalf of those sly b@#*!es. Like come on why can't they mind their own businesses and leave my precious girls alone?!

the way i yelled insults at my screen ugh. this type of rumour/bullying plots always make my heart race thankfully the kids (and shin seohyun uwu) intervened

but the rooftop scene will come... and then i will have my revenge...... of course then the party arc will come and SHE will have her half assed revenge too but idc

I hope the heavenly kings publically reveal this shit and make that two-faced c*nt face public shame that affects her dad's reputation instead of doing it hush hush like before.

AAAAHHHH I SERIOUSLY FEEL SO UPSET. UGH THAT GIRL IS— shit I thinks it's right too, you'll face some weirdo in your life...

Ah I've save up to 10 chapters just to get angry like this. Ugh :")

Users who are viewing this thread