My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 90

I FCKING HATE THIS CHAPTER

I REGRET READING THIS

I SHOULD HAVE WAITED

THE FCKING AUDACITY OF THAT BITCH

Everybody at this school must have such miserable lives to have nothing better to do than to spread rumors about a character who wasn't even a main character

Fed-Kun's army
I always think she's better off without them but at the same time, they've been good friends to her. I just think, all the drama that comes with them is not worth the trouble especially for a young girl like Dani.

But tbh, people here suck. When I was in high school, we had a mind of our own. The mob mentality here is crazy!!!

Also, why she crying when she be the one attacking? Betch needs to get smacked.

this bitch can go jump off a building.. wouldn't wanna contaminate human society with stupid shit like her 😁😁

Fed-Kun's army
Time to let the chapters pile up and read in one go. I don’t think I can handle this not being resolved soon.

However, seeing that this is the start of season 3 and it is already this bad, I doubt things will get better any time soon.

okay this really isnt good
yeoryung really needs to come out with a statement if she doesnt wanna lose her best friend..

i feel like yuri is probably innocent and her friends are manipulating her :/
she seems earnest in her angry behaviour about her beliefs, her friends are the only ones with a truly malicious jealous look..

Can anyone tell me which chapter of the novel is this🤡🤡 I can’t handle the amount of misunderstanding anymore🧍🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️💨 and if possible can you send me a link👉👈

@vohiyo Yuri? Is that the girl that looks like Dan-I? Because if it is, then I would like to respectfully disagree. I might have believed you if it weren't for the fact that she reminded people about Dan-I's Birthday along with the fact that the rumors being spread around are too specific to come from someone else's mouth. Of course if Yuri is someone else then I can't say anything because I don't know them or their role.

@roxanneayy For real, I cannot handle all of the misunderstandings in the judgements of the outsiders. It's giving me a headache. She also has such deep routed and internalized insecurities that I just don't think it's healthy for her to be associated with them at all.

Was this a filler chapter or something? I cannot handle the fact that Dan-I cannot handle their IRRELEVANT opinion and thoughts on the matter. Also why do people confront each other so publicly in these stories, don't they feel any embarrassment at not being able to handle it behind the scenes, or like, fight it out online or something?

@LastGlance Yeah it's her. I see your point, but for some reason I get a feeling the author might take it another direction. I could be wrong, it's not really an opinion more so a possibility. My thought is that likely she talks about her time with Yeoreong with her friends and they are the ones instigating the rumors and riling her up by making Dan-I look bad and using Yuri as a pawn to separate Dan-I from the 4 kings. Yuri's friends glare and are angry at the others for being close the the 4 heavenly kings, but Yuri is only angry because she thinks the rumors are true, she doesn't seem to care at all about the kings. At least that's how I see it so far.

She is also defending Dan-l initially by saying they don't have the evidence in page 3, then she says she will bring it up with Yereong and her "friends" have a slightly ominous smile when they say she should probably bring it up. I think Yuri is being used.

Also one last point, it's Yuri's friend that saw the post on the bulletin board. She is likely the one posting if she is the one hanging out in such a hateful board.

Of course I could be completely wrong, but that's the feeling I get after this chapter! Time will tell, it's up to the author in the end.
I will wait judging Yuri until we know more, so far she seems like a hotheaded but honest person. Her friends are pure trash though.

Users who are viewing this thread