My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 90

wowwww.. some people are so rude already asking for the next chapter just because chapter 91 raw is already out. shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself for demanding for the next one so soon? those kinds of people are so whack 🤡 didn't even thank them for the chapter. anyways, I'll be patiently waiting for the next update i love u guys❤

Fed-Kun's army
Hurray 3rd season! Thanks!

I agree with all the staff commentary, such smooth brains they have.
I can't wait till it all backfires and everyone knows what a fake and manipulative b*tch she's been.

If Dan-I wants Yereong to have more girl friends, she should just introduce her to her own classmates. They are the type ppl that will be proper friends (also not as dumb).

If that btch culprit get caught they better get the same treatment for embarrassing Dan-I like that

At last~! I can’t wait to see those wretches losing faces!

Thank you for your work!!

Y'all by blood is BOILING right now. And knowing Han Dani-I she's the type to get shocked and doesn't know what to day in these types of situations, which is frustrating in itself 😩, so people take that as a que that she's guilty. I'm really sick of the lack of braincells in these gossipers. Edgy would she use such an obvious username if she didn't want to get caught?. Huh??

Doesnt the picture proove that its not her? Since shes at the table and ham310 is the one making the picture.😶

I’m losing my fucking patience w/ these bitches, fucking swear. Also when are they going to expose this hoe? I fucking can’t, my blood is boiling rn

Users who are viewing this thread