My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 91

I’m so confused, what? 😭 there’s probably a deeper reason for her to drop dan-I but wtff ahaha

i half feel that this didnt really happen. if in case that it really did, maybe its really just time to make some new friend dani. Ughhh nevertheless, its a good story development though (although it kinda hurts my heart HAHHAHA)

i bet its sth like she doesnt want rumours to go around about dan-i and for her to feel bad about it

hnggghh
(not spoiler just my thoughts) ↓
i want this to be gay so fucking bad but ik i m like 99% sure blue boy seems to be endgame although i havent read the novel

@nutshellkelp nope not the blue boy hehehe jokes on you kid

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Is this real..? She didn't really said that, right? Right..!? Tell me it's not real..!!

Dex-chan lover
Guessing that this was to protect the hamster, though this long drawnout spiel is rather painful, since the author may as well have slapped the villainess title on the cunt that keeps bringing up the rumors and pictures and whatnot.

@hikki8man oh thank god i dont want to know who it is since the guessing game is fun

but i m glad its not him i dont hate him or anything he's nice and all but he was just kinda dull

whoever endgame is or are i m not satisfied thanks for giving me this now i feel more enthusiastic about this series

Yeoryeong probably just trying to distance herself from Dani to protect her while they figure it out and so whoever's targeting her leaves her alone once they think their scheme to break them up worked. She probably knows how hard it is for Dani to have all these bad rumors about her floating around.

Users who are viewing this thread