My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
@magicarnival
Yeoryeong probably just trying to distance herself from Dani to protect her while they figure it out and so whoever's targeting her leaves her alone once they think their scheme to break them up worked. She probably knows how hard it is for Dani to have all these bad rumors about her floating around.
Now that's a clever idea, but I don't think it's likely when you consider the fact that they think badly of Dani already, the moment Yeoryeong stops being friends with her, even superficially, is the moment Dani no longer has any defense against the assertions regarding the rumours. This means Dani in the face of the public is guilty for being a backstabbing beech and will be hit even harder since A. Rumours are "confirmed" and B. No backup from the only one who could exonerate her, Yeoryeong.

I haven’t read yet, but seeing the comments, I guess I should wait until more chapters are out to read in one sitting. I am going to still kinda follow this through comments though.

I was just scrolling through kinda like “oh it’s all gonna be fine” and then I saw the end and I just froze.

Im preeeeetty sure shes pissed cuz MC still hides things from her even though she trusts in MC so much. But dang the angst </3

Edit: also yes im kinda exasperated with this arc

That went terribly but we still don't know her side of the story, and importantly how she found out.

if she's doing a "it's my fault Dan i was involved so I should distance myself from her" I might just explode 🤯

Uuuuugh, I know it'll all come right eventually but still, the pain feels bad and I'm sad 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
I know she has her own reasons for saying that but still gaaaaah 😭

Users who are viewing this thread