My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 91

1myuho.jpg

I'd rather not to know whatever happening in the future, or ask those who can understand the raws. The curiosity killing me, and I liked that so much. This whole story is also realistic, Yeoryeong perhaps gets tired with Dan-I and decided to give up? Or she could be fake this whole time. Man, thanks for the update!

guessing this is a whole "you shouldn't be near me because i'm too dangerous........ you'll get hurt......" kinda scenario lol

You know what I hate about dramas lmao? How characters just come up with plans and go ahead with it without telling anyone anything. Classic anime syndrome. Straight up all she needs to say is "yo let's stay away from each other for a bit till we get to the bottom of this" cause come on we all know Yeoryeong doesn't hate her lol it's so easy to tell

Fed-Kun's army
Sheesh not the ' I am hurting you by being with you so I am just going to ties with you without saying anything and therefore hurting you even more'shit.

Dex-chan lover
yep that is def how ppl in books solve probs. the old "to save you from myself I will divide us with hurtful words" tactic

Dex-chan lover
yep that is def how ppl in books solve probs. the old "to save you from myself I will divide us with hurtful words" tactic

Users who are viewing this thread