My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 91

I LOVEEE HER CLASSS😭😭 THEY’RE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS 🥰🥰

yeoryeong that's the wrong answer 😭 It's probably gonna be a damn cliche but still my heart... poor dan-i :(

Omtgod please dont let them be enemies now. Please let there be a deeper meaning to this.

Dex-chan lover
Even if they are doing this without trying to explain because MC might have a stalker taking pictures and videos that would expose their punching bag plan, did they forget that the MC has superpowers to disappear from reality when it comes to them?

Dex-chan lover
@magicarnival I was so upset (and it's been a while since the last update) that I forgot that THAT is plot. probably what is happening
but my poor baby, I don't like this suffering. but I do believe in the power of their friendship
boohoo

I dropped after last chapter but my curiosity got the better of me and I read this one....I wish I hadn’t...

jyc

man, that made me tear up 😢 very relatable content.

rumors and gossip are the worst, especially in high school.

Hello everyone. This is what we call shit writing.
Whoever is the author of this 'story' Dan-i is in, is shit at writing. Considering Dan-i can see the plot progressions a mile away but is s

Anyway Imma simp for dan-i's new class friends. They may be the 2nd Heavenly Kings but they are the #1 Kings of Bros before Rumor Shitting Hoes.

GEEEZ I ALSO TRUSTED YEORYEONG😤 I'm trying to hold on to the thought that she was told of additional information about the rumors that wasn't true but...ARGHHHHH

anyone who wants spoiler from novel about this
i don't exactly remember why she said that but they were just crying together and ban yeo ryung was really upset about dani going through this. she was saying "i don't care what they say about me, but i can't stand its happening to you" or something like that. she was just mad at the one who did this and was pretty sorry for dani.
thanks for the chapter!

@Sayorii-chii this is the same person who wrote "Oh! Holy" so I was expecting better, at least a better chapter to chapter writing. Cliffhangers like this are so frustrating

Fed-Kun's army
I wish they could catch up to the latest chap. I think it is chapter 95 i read it somewhere but with pretty bad translations

Damn!

It’s unlike her so she definitely has her reasons when you think about her character. I’m sure she didn’t do a complete 180. She’s pulling a Dani.

I like how the characters are pretty aware & logical. To be frank, I hope this never becomes a Kdrama because they probably wouldn’t do it justice.

Users who are viewing this thread