My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 92 - Inso's Law Ch.92

Now that I've caught up and binged read this, I really got a mixed opinion on this tbh.
It's definitely not bad but somtimes there are moments I really don't like and make me close to stopping this.

Thanks for the translation!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

not going to lie but im a bit upset about the, "was it just my imagination" cuz I was about to let this series sit for 10 or so chapters so that could read all of it at once.

AH MY HEART! I'm a bit pissed at the imagination thing but I'm glad there wasn't any more unnecessary drama

I'm so glad that that was just her imagination. I was afraid it was one of those "distance myself to protect you" things but luckily it's not. That said, their friendship is great, although I do hope that Dan-i will feel more secure in the future like the way Yeoryeong feels.

Thx for the chapter!

thank you so much for the update!
waahhh im ready for whatever the guys have planned

Yea I definitely knew that lil cliffhanger from last chapter was her imagination. Lol why the artists/webtoon writers gotta be so dramatic xD

Thanks for another chapter!!♡ Don't overwork yourselves while your cleaner is gone uwu

and then dan-i will said to joo-in "promise me, don't use your ability to harm others". well. it's already late tho

Users who are viewing this thread