My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 92

Fed-Kun's army
Knew it. Like hell would Ban ever, EVER say those hurtful things. Ban would cut her own tongue off with a rusty knife than to say those things.

Overall, it's clear that the girl that is trying to be Ban's friend is the actual culprit. She's doing everything that Dan-I was ever accused of. Using Ban to get close to the Four Heavenly Kings, but she needs to isolate Dan-I and also make the rest of the school support her as Ban's friend.

Ahh no TT I'm not crying, you are,, Did Yeoryeong just noticed that Jiho's holding it in more than her? Bro.. and of course you dumb Ruda, of course you would be hurt seeing the one you love crying;;

But why....? It's not like WW wasn't releasing, and they're not fair behind....

We get a pretty horrid English instead. Quite unfertunate really.

Dex-chan lover
That cliff hanger from the last chapter. Made me believe it. I was a fool.
lol

Why the snipe? And a retranslated chapter at that? Please just let WW continue I beg you

I absolutely hated the last chapter's cliffhanger. It was completely unnecessary and didn't even exist in the source, imagine if all the chapters ended with an imaginary scene just so you're clambering for the next release.

Please don’t snipe a series that’s already being translated by someone else, it’s disrespectful to them and the amount of work they’ve been putting into translating the chapters :’)

Thanks for the the translation, and ignore everyone whining about sniping. The other translation group doesn't own the series. As far as I'm concerned it only matters whoever puts the chapter out faster, and you're the one that did. So thank you.
Also, I'm pretty sure that all the people complaining about the English quality are probably just anal English teachers who never gave out an A in their life. It was perfectly legible to me.

Users who are viewing this thread