My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 93 - Inso's Law Ch.93

Group Leader
ASADGAFGSDGF YEORYEONGGGGG

in any case yuri is so bitchy bruh
even when she's not part of a chapter SHE PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH SADASDGHALDGA

This is the second time I read this chapter, and just like before I had a lot of stuff I wanted to say.... But when I saw Chunyoung's photoshoot picture it all vanished...

But the pan de sal meme at the end was hilarious, thank you WW 🤣

Don't do it! I really hate it how they really expect you to go to them (and in private) just because they want you to. Why the hell would you go if you dislike them, annoy you, and/or they did something to you. I always wondered, WHY DON'T YOU JUST IGNORE IT!?!? You own them nothing, JUST DON'T GO!

Also, why everybody always telling peolpe to die? and just based on a rumour. You gonna take responsible if they really do kill themself? You better get some jail time! Have everybody, your family, friends, neighbors, college, job, everybidy know that you bullied someone to death. I don't care if you're a minor and that case should be kept a sercet, you NEED to pay. They have to know what you did.

Dex-chan lover
@LazyGreenPig03 : Because this is inside a webnovel, and the author might not be amused at Dan-I refusing to follow the cliche.

Remember the whole 'your reality was rewritten AGAIN for a day' incident?
Besides, it's the cliche event that will likely put an end to all the rumors by revealing everything, why wouldn't she want to get this whole gossiping arc over with?

Im so mad she doesnt end up with Chunyoung. ugh look at him :'(

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Really? Telling someone you don't know to kill themselves over a rumour you have no knowledge or involvement in?
But on the other hand Chunyoung 😍😍😋
And how the f did Choi Yuri get her number? Blocked and deleted 🙂

THAT MODEL PIC CAME OUT OF NOWHERE WTF SAHSAAHJSHASGHA

"Thanks to them, I have no time to be depressed." What a good group.

Users who are viewing this thread