My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 93

thats so fucking sus, she probably gonna hurt herself then say dan-i hit her or some bs

.....my question is

hOw dAfUQ dId yURi gET dAn-I's nUmbER??!?!????

thank you for the translation~ grammar isnt perfect but i was still able to understand it 👍

@FioreFire

I don't even think they'll treat Yeoryeong's love for Dan-I as anything but platonic. I mean, what's better than this, just gals being pals and confessing their unconditional, undying love for each other. Nothing gay about that!

sidenote: it's extremely gay that the first hypothetical situation Yeoryeong texted was herself as a guy and Dan-I as a girl. Like, forget "lol I'd date you if you were a guy" this is just "I'd date you right now but you're straight :("

This society is able to kill a person really.
They can't be charged but the people do have murderous tongue with no brain cell.

Group Leader
i want mooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrree

Yeoryung and Dani are literally dating, there is no heterosexual explanation for the beginning of this chapter...

To the Yuri bitch, I'd just tell her no. And tell everyone around me that she wants to see me. Bit h has allies, but so does our main character

I might be reading too much into it, but why were Dani’s replies so cold? I thought she wasn’t gonna do the whole “distancing herself from the characters” thing anymore

I STILL FUCKING SHIP CHUNYOUNG WITH DAN-I AAAGGGGHHHHH 💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗

I just kennot wait for Dan-I's friends in her class to like properly meet her main friends,they would all mesh well together I bet 😍💯

Ghad why can't Yeoryong and Dan-I be end game? I still like Chunyoung and Dan-I but like bruh Yeoryong will always be the no. 1 Dan-I stan.

Users who are viewing this thread