My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 94 - Inso's Law Ch.94

It would've been better if dan-i just stood her up or at the very least record the conversation.

Is the edge of a cliff thing a foreshadowing? Low-key hoping yuri will fall or something

the incredible showdown that will happen in the next chapters................. im gonna holler so much
particularly when eun jiho steps up at the staircase GOD he's so exhilarating i love them

@livesofflight right?! I was just thinking that at the end, and then I thought 'maybe Yuri was supposed to be Ban's friend but since Dan-i came in she got thrown out of her spot?'

Fed-Kun's army
she has such good people around her :") also I hope she at least told someone before she came to the rooftop......

Whoa I just noticed that all the characters have different eye styles, not just Ban Yeoryeong. That's cool. That last panel really brought out how much Choi Yuri looks like a discount copy of Dan-I. Even goes down to how her eyes are styled just the slightest bit duller and more muted with less texture

no talking needed!! just push her off the roof dan-i! :D
*for legal reasons this is a joke*

oh oh,, i would love to see joo in face when he looked down on that yurib*tch at the stairs!(if my memory serve me well)

REALLY I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRRR 🤧💗 Thankyou somach for the translation !! Really in love with this manhwas stories and artt, what a masterpiece 🌟👏🏻!! Anw are the author of this manga same with author who draw webtoon 'Oh Holy' ?? Really really in love this manhwas ~ i really hope this manhwa can be uploaded in webtoon as well, so many people can read this tho 🌼

appreciation comment for her classmates!! they are the best <3
thanks for the translation, it's super clean as always :)

Patiently waiting for Ru-Da to throw the s**t in that girl's face and for everyone feeling hella guilty for doing what they did to Dan-I and doing everything with "the girl I didn't bother learning the name"
Yeap bullying is not cool, but what can I do I'm a revengeful person.
Thanks a lot for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread