My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 97 - Inso's Law Ch.97

I cannot even begin to describe the amount of satisfaction i felt when ju-in regurgitated yuri's words right back at her

oh sweet JUSTICE

@TrapCard113 Lol oh look, it's this stupid ass meme again. "Chemistry" is so vague and meaninglessly abstract. I honestly question the reading comprehension of anyone who reads this for 97 chapters and doesn't realize all the things Jiho has done for Dani up to this point.

Like @ThePrincessOfTheRFA alluded to, Chunyoung and Dani's communication is extremely lacking. Every time they fight - and they fight the most out of all their friends according to the novel - they go radio silent on each other and act like nothing happened until the conflict rears its head again in front of anyone. Unlike Chunyoung, when Dani wanted to transfer schools, Jiho didn't drive her into a corner demanding answers because he knew she'd only be more reluctant to open up that way so he compromised with her because he doesn't wanna add to her stress. He does this time and time again.

When Dani doesn't get enough sleep and acts distant again, he immediately goes to check on her and reminds her she doesn't have to bottle everything up and that she can text him if anything ever happens. He does this in a way that doesn't pressure or guilt-trip Dani into relying on him which alleviates her burden and guilt for not opening up to them, which I can't say is true of the others.

After they visit the fortuneteller, Jiho's the one who recognizes without Dani even saying it that she's worried about Eunhyung and that she's legit afraid of the car accident coming true. He makes a lighthearted joke to take her mind off things.

When Hwang Siwoo starts causing trouble after Yeoryeong's rejection, Jiho urges Dani to be careful and is the most stern with her about it.

When Dani and Eunhyung were gone for too long, Jiho was the one who was most worried and constantly checking the clock.

When Chunyoung and Ruda have their stupid fight in the bathroom and everyone else tracks down Dani, it's clear she's still hiding something and refusing to tell them; Jiho notices and is the only one who intentionally gives Dani an out from the awkward situation by subtly shifting everyone's attention to some other lesser topic (Ruda hugging her). None of them realize what he did, especially not Dani.

Jiho never pressures Dani to do something she doesn't want to and always gives her options/an out. He's perceptive and knows when she's bottling things up like in this chapter.

Moving away from the main ship because half of my heart will be broken either way, until now I have totally not considered Yeoreong and Ju-in but now I realise I could totally get on board this ship!
not that my ultimate ship is Dan-I and 6 certain characters because I will not let Yeodan get away

Dex-chan lover
I’m still kinda sad that it seems like Ji-ho is endgame. I was rooting for Chunyoung 😔

No, no, no. Jiho be giving off 2nd ML vibes and I don't like it. He better be with Dan-I by the end of it all or imma flip.

🥺🥺🥺 It's so precious how they stand up and protect each other. I also feel so bad for Bae Yeo-ryeong bc she's had to deal with stuff like this so much! Thx for the update!

the mood of this chapter
1. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
2. щ(ʘ╻ʘ)щ
3. (´。_。`)
4. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Yeah I was actually ship Dan-i with Chunyoung but somehow I feel like Ji-Ho is the one who deserves Dan-I

Chunyoung and Dan-i is cute and all but, they lack of screentime(?) together

If you've already spoiled yourself about who the ML is and have some extra time I would say to re-read the manhwa from the beginning. I spoiled myself REALLY early on (I think when this had about 10 chapters out) and since then I've been reading it while keeping who the ML is in mind. If you read it knowing who it is it's really easy to see their chemistry. I'm totally on the ML's side.

filthy hypocrite. how does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?

Users who are viewing this thread