My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 97 - Inso's Law Ch.97

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that part when he pointed at the camera. Really fucking nailed it home that she's was completely destroyed.
Amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh the white hair one and the blonde are thr most potential candidates.(I am the blonde side tbh lol) The blue haired one,did not do anything since this webtoon has started.He is just there for his looks and that he likes her. The end. I would like the blonde one that calls her mommy rather than the blue or red haired one.

damn, getting back at her is good in all but i hope this won't drive her to.... you know...

@eva4hidden
Yeoryeong ends up with
eunhyung and ju-in ends up with (major spoilers!)
the author of the novel theyre in

@yonnee This chapter of the manhwa roughly covers chapters 163-164 of the novel (English translation numbering) but ends partway through 164.

@jpxev
yeeee (unless that changes from the novel but i doubt it will?)
this story is far far FAR from over xDD i don't exactly where this chapter corresponds to novel, but im fairly sure we're not even at the halfway mark. i heard that theres around 500 chapters in novel, and ch 46 of manhwa corresponds to chap 64 of novel, for reference

oop i just read sardonic's comment.
this chapter is 163-164 of novel and the novel has ~500 chapters.

THE WAY THEY'RE UNPARALLELED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next chapter we're getting...........10 seconds..................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@KayleneP It's 163-164ish in the English translation but the English translation splits the original Korean chapters up into multiple parts so the Eng TL's chapter numbers don't match up with the Korean ones. What's 163~164 in the novel's Eng TL is more like ~125 in the original Korean chapter numbering. So the WN is 595 chapters (main story + all extras) in Korean but the Eng TL will clock in at a higher chapter count because of how it splits 1 chapter into multiple parts.

Fed-Kun's army
lol I don't even care about the romance part anymore cuz the characters I like are clearly not gonna be the love interest :")
anyway ju-in is on fireee

uno reverse

team chunyoung loyalist here 😭 dont make me swerve, where is he omg

Users who are viewing this thread