My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

I know a lot of people are asking why get revenge on them using such a elaborate scheme. Can't Eunhyung just beat up the guy?

Here's what I think. Eunhyung and the rest are just 1st year and are ordinary students (i. e. No rank). If Eunhyung beats up that guy then he takes his rank. This will provide an opportunity for the rest of his gang to keep bothering him and his friends. But since they got the higher ranks to take care of it, the rest will have no choice but to shut up and walk away. The higher ranks are doing it as punishment for breaking the rules. Hence no one will dare to pull a stunt like this again and by doing this they have established that they have the higher ranker's support.

wow the pacing was too fast 😮 ive read the novel and this arc was too dragging (it was explaining A LOT of things). Im surprised it is this fast in the webtoon haha

They act like its all official but its just a bunch of high schoolers fighting lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so now you catch on. I suppose better late than never...not that it'll do him any good.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this arc. It feels way overly complicated and convoluted. This whole delinquent/gangster arc just needlessly did things that could've been resolved much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread