My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Alright who's the asshole making yeoryeong cry!!! I wanna kick their ass!!!!!!!

Istg if it’s the chic who got her number I’ll be FUMING!!! How dare you hurt our Yeoryeong (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

If it's that bitch I will drop kick her mf ass and rip off her goddamn fingers and showe them up her ass

Dex-chan lover
Mixed feelings honestly. Yeoryeong is developing into a person who isn't as reliant on dan i but the feeling of being needed is really nice, somehow I'm feeling like I'm losing that feeling despite just being a reader. I suppose that's good story telling for you

Aggregator gang
Wow imagine being so bold pathetic, and insecure about yourself as to ask for someone's number just to send them a hateful text for being a pretty girl with hot male friends. YIKKESS

Honestly, why are mangas/manhwas always making ALL non-main female characters some sort of vapid boy-hungry demons? I love this manhwa, but really, it's effing tiring when you see this.

what if it's Yuri !!! something about her doesn't seem right (˘・_・˘) thank u for the upload!

Yeoryeong doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. What a coward that girl asking for her number is, acting all nice and friendly only to harass her immediately afterwards. If you have a problem with someone at least say it to their face.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
This is why you don't just go around giving away your contact info to random strangers.

Dex-chan lover
It was such a super cute thing with her being happy waving to Dan-i like a child waving to her mom. Some jerk ruined the moment though.

Dex-chan lover
Wow why does everyone hate Yeoryeong she's so sweet and nice. All that jealously is terrible to have but there not one person other than Dan-I, not even the sister twin?

Dex-chan lover
Dan-I : Wao, main character really do get chased after by men and women huh...I guess that's how it is.

r/woosh of her own harem.

Users who are viewing this thread