My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

I'm so in love with that little finger heart from dan-i omg be still my heart, tears stop flowing 😭😭😭🙏❤❤❤

And 🥺😢 the fact that our boys have yeoryeong's back just gets me right in the feels damn ❤🙏

I read the novel but im so glad she doesn't have to go through this alone omg

Thank you for the chapter ♡

Honestly yeoryreong and the grey hair guy are destined to be together like it's so obvious

Just a question? Do people in korea really do that? Get somebody’s number and send petty messages?

How low can they get?

Just block the number?
You don't even need to pretend you're ignoring it if you don't even get any messages...

THESE GIRLS R SUCH ASSWHOLES LIKE THESE MANS DONT WANT YOUR UGLY DUCKLY ASS SO STOP BULLYING A GIRL LIKE HER WHO INNOCENT JEALOUS UGLY DUCKLING NOT A SWAN JUST UGLY ASS.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Yeoryeong deserves this, but she is a fairly frustrating and sometimes annoying character.

She said the person in the wrong is the one who asks for someone's personal information. What the hell? The guy who asked seemed polite enough. He immediately backed down after being told Yeoryeong already has a boyfriend. How was he in the wrong? But if Yeoryeong doesn't like someone, then they must be "wrong".

And again, she doesn't deserve to be insulted like this message she received, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have character faults.

Users who are viewing this thread