My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Yeoryeong is the ‘Heather’ of the school. She doesn’t deserve this treatment 🤬

Y’all, imma pull up and fight the bitch that’s sending that

@sardonic well, Dan-I and Yeoryeong (along with the 4 dudes) are pretending to not be close at school and the only one somewhat aware of this is Ruda, so I would say that it makes sense that she isn't introducing them to the other group! And idk if this manhwa in specific follows this but I do know that introducing yourself/talking to people that you aren't acquaintances with when they are already a friend's friend is considered rude in korea so yeah

@nikitakrum Perhaps Mina doesn't know, but Dani made no attempt to hide it from Hyehil. She straight up told Hyehil that she was really close with the 4HKs and Yeoryeong. Dani only got cold feet about seeming close with them in front of the entire class because of that one girl who kept asking for their numbers (and Jiho suffered for it).

I don't mean literally getting Dani to go "hey these are my friends, let's hope you guys can be friends too!" I read the novel and, no spoilers, but there are actually times where they're all in a scene together and there would be chances for Yeoryeong to interact with Dani's female friends at the very least but then...it never happens, which is kind of annoying to me because it's like the author is forcefully pigeonholing Yeoryeong into keeping Dani as her crutch instead of allowing her to branch out. Just a minor nitpick from me though.

On an unrelated note, why do I feel like Jiho changed his mind about telling Dani to get some sleep because he saw she was hanging out with Mina and Hyehil rather than Ruda. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
when red hair said you can give them my number I started laughing lmao we can all see how that would turn out....

Poor Yeoryeong.
Having guy friends is great, but there's something about having a group of girl friends that can make one feel so empowered and happy.
Ahhh I miss my girls

@eng1 Again, not always the case. It's common for people to be quick to exchange contact info when they feel they are in a comfortable situation. For example, this chapter is during a school outing. So, while the girl who asked for her number was a stranger, she's not some complete rando on the street. Even a friend introducing someone to them for the first time can put someone at ease enough to pass over they phone number in a matter of moments.

Como vc pode ter feito isso a minha Yeoryeong!!! Uma garota tão doce! Que a menina que ousou pensar em palavras tão feias e escrevê-las, q as tenha de volta !!! Yeoryeong, desejo o melhor para vc s2

How can you do that to my Yeoryeong!!! Such a sweet girl! The kid that dared to think and write this words, have all of them returned to you!!!!

Dex-chan lover
if you don't like "boyfriend", call your "girlfriend"
happy to see that yeo is getting a little more screen time, after shenanigans, I'm guessing ML taking up the batter plate. tbh, great series but I have no clue on how they'll develop the romance

Double-page supporter
Yeoryeong is so cute she deserves the world. I will crush her enemies.

Also what is up with all these contact sharks?? Apparently the rest stop is the premier location to pick people up. Also, it's fine to say "I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and I'm not interested 🙂", too.

it's obviously the girl who asked for yeoryeongs number lol

Sounds like those super negative knetz comments i see for kpop /sobs

Users who are viewing this thread