My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat Death flag? I don't remember this being a villainess story. If anything, I don't remember her ever fussing about flags. Are you sure you don't have the wrong series? She's not the type of protagonist to try to alter fate with her novel knowledge. She's more like, "what's going on? why am i here? who the heck are all these people? why are they all so weird?". If you don't believe me, read it from the start.

Her main worry is whether she's afraid of getting close to the people she meets because she might disappear from this alternate reality someday.

Also, she IS in denial because in her mind, the people around her are in love with her friend (who is the protagonist from the novel) and she's just an extra. When she heard the confession, her mind goes "Yeah, i think there's something wrong with me because that's impossible to happen. I'm going to the hospital."

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroNihilum :
>Death flag? I don't remember this being a villainess story.
In case you're not aware, death flag isn't exclusive to villainess story.
You might be confusing it with destruction flag (which also isn't exclusive to it either, but quite common in it)

> Are you sure you don't have the wrong series?
I'm sure, are you? Because I see you're talking about a lot of things that's not at all what's happening.

>She's not the type of protagonist to try to alter fate with her novel knowledge. She's more like, "what's going on? why am i here? who the heck are all these people? why are they all so weird?". If you don't believe me, read it from the start..

I read it from the start, and your 'explanation' only apply to the first few chapters, the current story is nothing like what you described.
She doesn't try to alter fate with her 'novel knowledge' BECAUSE SHE HAS NO IDEA what kind of plot the 'author' is on.

>Also, she IS in denial because in her mind, the people around her are in love with her friend (who is the protagonist from the novel) and she's just an extra. When she heard the confession, her mind goes "Yeah, i think there's something wrong with me because that's impossible to happen. I'm going to the hospital."

Did you even read the chapter? She literally talked about how she might get into accident on the way to hospital and get amnesia, and tell him to make sure she get checked for cancer if that happen AND that if she has cancer he has to make her get it treated no matter what.

Explain how THAT is simply being 'in denial' about the confession and not about her thinking about what kind of ways a 'side character' might get killed off by author.

lmaooooo Dani thinking she’s been marked for death because the ML confessed and she’s still convinced she’s not the FL 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Jiho poor boi
even if jiho's endgame. The journey to go there is reaaaalllllyyt farr
But i read this for the comedy so yeah

What chapter dani and ji ho get together in the novel?

I had enough seeing him suffer lol

I will admit it took reading the comments to understand wtf she was on about q_q I don't remember killing off a nice side character a ML falls in love with for "character growth" being a common trope in Korean stories, or have I just been reading the wrong ones?

...I can't imagine how it would feel getting rejected because someone thinks you liking them will get them in a freak accident/lead to their death.

Bruh all the f's LMAOOOOO

My poor son ;-;

Some people really be out here claiming Jiho is the least interesting of these male leads...

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 84 YEARS!!!!

Thank you WW so much!!

Finally the scene that I've been longing to see since almost a year ago from that chapter where the story was laying clues about someone confessing. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 🤯🥳🥰🤗🤭🥺

But my 'Yoo-Chun-Young X Ham-Dan-I' heart is still alive and burning up even now, I just can't seem to get rid of the ship I've already built 🚢😭

It's not like I hate Eun Ji Ho, I rather love the guy (he's a sweetheart) and every besties Ham Dan-I's made even her new classmates. I really just can't seem to discard my hope for my ship.

As alwayssss, THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING US ANOTHER CHAPTER ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ FIGHTING 💪💪

Fed-Kun's army
oh my gosh this is the most hilarious confession seen I've ever read

Users who are viewing this thread